MSFF

MSFF

Friday, July 14, 2017

2017 Voices Heard Films: Natural Horror

Natural Horror by Ricardo Tenorio
Wisconsin (Wisconsin Premiere)
Running Time: 7 minutes
Screening Time: Juried, Voices Head Friday Sept 8th. 9pm

Horror 


Anna is just an ordinary girl walking home from school but she soon learns that something ominous and dangerous is following her. Will she survive?


Director's Bio:


From the beginning Ricardo's love for film has been a huge part of his life. Growing up he learned the ways of film with legos and is now able to have his own crew. His film company "Animation Overload" grows everyday with new crew members and fan.

Director's Statement:

I am truly in love with the art of film. Its a medium that combines every art form in it. You can have a film with dance, animation, singing, and music. That is what drew me to it, its like nothing else out there. I want to show not only my love for film but my skill in the craft. Innovation is what I strive to bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment