MSFF

MSFF

Thursday, July 20, 2017

2017 Films: The Woodsman

The Woodsman by Zachary Krueger
Wisconsin (Wisconsin Premiere)
Running Time: 10 minutes
Screening Time: Saturday, September 9th 4:30PM

Drama
 


A fur-clad nomad living off the land is forced to drastic measures when a rotting tooth has become unbearable.




Director's Bio:


My film education began in Milwaukee at the Peck School of the Arts, UW-Milwaukee in 2013. Before then, I grew up in several different states from Missouri, to Oklahoma, Michigan, Wisconsin, and Minnesota. My exploration of filmmaking and the arts lied mostly in theatre and the performing arts. I identified first as an actor, but moved eagerly into writing and directing. I graduated from UW-Milwaukee in 2017 and i’ve been supporting myself through freelance videography and professional work on film sets while writing my own personal projects. 





No comments:

Post a Comment