MSFF

MSFF

Friday, July 14, 2017

2017 Films: NeoFerals - The Gathering

NeoFerals - The Gathering by Vito Valenti
Wisconsin (Wisconsin Premiere)
Running Time: 6 minutes
Screening Time: Saturday Sept 9th 4:30

Experimental



As the collective consciousness of a certain planet moves further and further away from a constructive recognition of the truth, other intelligent beings take steps to disseminate a fuller understanding of human potential and enlightenment.


Website


Director's Bio:


I've been a very engaged visual artist for no less than 35 years. After having created painting, sculpture, collage, assemblage and digital art I began working in video in approximately 2000. The combination of image, motion and sound in video is very fascinating to me. In 2011 I became a college student for the 3rd time in my life and enrolled in the program of "Film, video and new media" at University of Wisconsin- Milwaukee. where my individual and collaborative efforts were accepted in the school's film festivals. 

I have since had several of my videos appear in a number of regional and online film festivals ("The Set NYC" Chicago Amarcord Festival, "Culture Unplugged"). I continue to create short videos based on my own experiences and personal vision. 


No comments:

Post a Comment