MSFF

MSFF

Thursday, May 20, 2021

2021 Voices Heard Films: Ephemeral

Ephemeral by Anh Vo
New Berlin, WI (Milwaukee Premiere)

Running Time: 3 minutes
Screening Time: Friday, Sept 10 on Eventive!
LGBTQ/ Romance/ Drama/ Experimental/ Fantasy





Are all feelings ephemeral?



Director's Bio:

I am a cinematographer from Hanoi, Vietnam, with experience across various platforms, including Narrative Films, Commercials, and Documentary. I believe in the power of storytelling with a camera. Before I came to the United States, I was a full-time commercial videographer. Still, I want more, which makes me decide to pursue a new education at DePaul University with a cinematography concentration to prepare myself to understand and tell a better human story through visual storytelling.
















No comments:

Post a Comment