MSFF

MSFF

Thursday, May 20, 2021

2021 Films: Avelina

Avelina by Reanna Madson
Eau Claire, WI (Milwaukee Premiere)
Running Time: 4 minutes
Screening Time: Friday, Sept 10 on Eventive!
LGBTQ/ Women





A look at love at first sight.


Director's Bio:

I am a director, choreographer who is currently studying Theatre and Dance at the University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire. I can run faster than 80% of snakes.







Director Statement

Avelina is something that I’ve wanted to make for years. It started with the idea of someone looking up at a new kid for the first time and hearts popping up around them as they developed a huge crush. That was it. Something short and sweet. Four years later after discovering Devised Theatre, it inspired me to incorporate my passion for dance into film. While brainstorming ideas, that idea I had four years ago popped up. Then the pieces came all together.











No comments:

Post a Comment