MSFF

MSFF

Wednesday, June 22, 2022

2022 Films: Unspoken

Unspoken by Joseph R Lefeber
Neenah, WI (Milwaukee Premiere)
Running Time: 10 minutes
Screening Time: Saturday, Sept 10 at 9:15PM
Drama



A young couple must learn to communicate after an accident leaves one of them deaf.




Director Bio:

From an early age, loved movies. Jurassic Park wasn't the first film I had seen but I remember watching it in a theater and being in awe of the fact dinosaurs were brought back to life. Ever since then, film became a passion.

As I got older, I took that passion and began to learn filmmaking. I attended film school at the New York Film Academy and started making short films. My focus is on telling emotional stories that connect with audiences.




Director Statement

Unspoken was made for the Madison, WI 48 Hour Film Project. Despite only having 48 hours to write, shoot and edit the film, I wanted to tell an emotional story that focused on a relationship, communication and overcoming challenges.






No comments:

Post a Comment