MSFF

MSFF

Friday, May 24, 2024

2024 Films: When Did I Become a Senior?


When Did I Become a Senior? by Bob G Tapp
Racine, WI (Milwaukee Premiere)
Running Time: 4 minutes
Documentary/Comedy

Saturday, Sept 7th 7PM
Avalon Atmospheric Theater
2473 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207



Your mirror has told you that you've gotten older. What do you do? Make a short film. Use embarrassing video and pictures of yourself - throw in some Midwestern-style of humor, to show all that you approve of a continuation of your life.















Director Bio:

When did I become a SENIOR is a personal short film that derived from the realization that I was in fact getting older, and I had to deal with it. I decided to use comedy, honesty and embarrassing pictures and videos of myself to tell a story that you will either recognize or relate to. Bob Tapp is a lifelong resident of Racine, Wisconsin. He is divorced, has a son named Phillip, a daughter named Emma and a grandson named Corbin. He worked over twenty years at a movie theater, and is currently using his degree in Marketing to stock shelves, and be part of the retail amusement park that is a local Walmart. SENIOR is the second film in the RACINE trilogy. Dance-Impaired was the first one, and Monster Bob ended the story.






No comments:

Post a Comment