MSFF

MSFF

Saturday, August 15, 2020

2020 Best Of Covid Edition Film: Charlie and the Empty Factories

Charlie and the Empty Factories by J. Anthony Ramos
Milwaukee 
Running Time: 4 minutes
From 2019
Thriller/Drama



Charlie never bought into that, The World is Ending crap, was never afraid of it, but then it did end, he survived, and it suuuuucks. 


Director's Bio:


J. Anthony Ramos (you can call him “Tony”) was born and raised in Southeastern WI. He is an actor, writer, and director who enjoys all film genres, Sci-Fi and Horror in particular. He looks forward to continuing to grow as a storyteller.


Director's Statement:


Having a conversation about the end of world as we know it, I mentioned to my friend, that if it ever did go down, I’d hope I would go quick, and not survive whatever cataclysm ended all civilization. He asked me why, and I told him that because with my luck, I'd be the only one to survive and that would suck. I also added that instead of being grateful to have survived, I’d most likely be a very angry, bitter person, who'd probably turn a little crazy with no one around to talk to. This conversation created Charlie in, Charlie and the Empty Factories.








No comments:

Post a Comment