MSFF

MSFF

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

2016 Films: Vice

Vice by Matt Schulz
Oshkosh, WI (MKE Premiere)
Running Time: 5 minutes
Screening Time: Saturday, Sept 10th 3:30pm

Comedy/Thriller



A Russian pudding addict interrogates a snack pack to discover the faults of his past. A 5 minute short narrative shot as a school project at The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh.


Website

Director's Bio:

"I try to take different approaches when taking photos and doing videography work. That’s what I strive for; I make it stand out. I’m very much about trying new things. I believe if everyone’s philosophy was to try new things people would be more open minded and creative. I hope people will look at my work and art by other unique individuals and be inspired to try new things in their photography, videography or any other artistic mediums and in their everyday life. I hope to continue breaking out of my comfort zone and become even more deviant with my work. I appreciate other’s work that does not follow guidelines, rules and conventions. To change your thought process is to be more creative."

Matt Schulz is currently studying film at The University of Wisconsin Oshkosh. He is available for freelance hire.

Past clients include Cricket Wireless, Better Homes and Gardens, Almay Makeup, and The Willis Clan.

Matt is currently the Video Production Intern for UWO Career Services on campus. He is a senior and plans to graduate in Spring of 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment