MSFF

MSFF

Saturday, July 30, 2016

2016 Films: Summertime in Eternity

Summertime in Eternity by Vito Valenti
Wisconsin (Wisconsin Premiere)
Running Time: 6 minutes
Screening Time: Saturday Sept 10th, 3:30

Experimental


Is there a way out of the pain of human drama?

Universal Self says, "Yes!" It's simple, but it's not easy.A soul overwhelmed with the burden of collective karma seeks a way out and learns to let go, put it all down and live in love.
 


Director's Bio:


Conversation opened. 3 messages. 1 message unread.


I spent the first 30 years of my life in Chicago and have been primarily in Wisconsin since. I've gone from an intensely urban world to a quiet rural one. I've been a college student three times, most recently (2011-2014) in the 'Film, Video and New Media' program at UWM. 







Director's Statement:

I've always felt that artistic self expression was essential to my well-being and I've been engaged in numerous forms of art all my life. When filmmaking became feasible for me I was eager to engage in it. My goal is to more effectively portray, through abstract and surreal forms, those thoughts and "epiphanies" that can bring us closer to an understanding of who we are and what we're doing here.


vito film docs

Inbox
x

vito valenti

AttachmentsAug 9 (5 days ago)


to me
Hi Ross,
I have attached the new revised typo-free synopsis, bio and statement.

see ya,


From: Ross Bigley <milwaukeeshortfilmfestival@gmail.com>
To: vito valenti <vitoart@yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2016 9:22 PM
Subject: Re: vito film docs
Attachments area

Page
1
/
1

Page 1 of 1

Summertime in Eternity
by Vito Valenti 5min 30 sec
Brief Synopsis - Is there a way out of the pain of human drama?
Universal Self says, &quot;Yes!&quot; It&#39;s simple, but it&#39;s not easy.
A soul overwhelmed with the burden of collective karma seeks a way out and learns to
let go, put it all down and live in love.
Director Bio - Vito Valenti - I spent the first 30 years of my life in Chicago and have
been primarily in Wisconsin since. I&#39;ve gone from an intensely urban world to a quiet
rural one. I&#39;ve been a college student three times, most recently (2011-2014) in the
&#39;Film, Video and New Media&#39; program at UWM.
Director Statement - I&#39;ve always felt that artistic self expression was essential to my
well-being and I&#39;ve been engaged in numerous forms of art all my life. When filmmaking
became feasible for me I was eager to engage in it. My goal is to more effectively
portray, through abstract and surreal forms, those thoughts and &quot;epiphanies&quot; that can
bring us closer to an understanding of who we are and what we&#39;re doing here.
Page 1 of 1
Vito film bio 2016.docx

Displaying Vito film bio 2016.docx.


No comments:

Post a Comment