MSFF

MSFF

Friday, July 14, 2017

2017 Films: In The Magical Forest of Wonder

In The Magical Forest of Wonder by Jayce Kolinski
Menomonee Falls (Wisconsin Premiere)
Running Time: 6 minutes
Screening Time: Juried Friday, September 8th 6:45PM

Documentary




A documentary about an unnamed tree bark with special chemical properties and powers.




Director's Statement:

I fell in love with the concept of creating something out of nothing in middle school, and since then have used this medium to express the stories I want to tell. Coming from the suburbs of Milwaukee, the stories I told were limited by my experiences and knowledge; however, after coming to UWM I began to gain experiences and knowledge from other communities. The stories I tell now are more open and free then ever before. I find excitement in experimenting different ways to communicate information in new or untraditional ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment