MSFF

MSFF

Sunday, June 7, 2015

2015 Films: I Thought I Told You To Shut Up!!

I Thought I Told You To Shut Up!! by Charlie Tyrell
Ontario (MKE Premiere)

Running Time: 13 minutes
Screening Time: Saturday, Sept 12th 6pm

Documentary



In the late seventies David Boswell created Reid Fleming, the World’s Toughest Milkman, a comic book anti-hero and counter culture icon. By the following decade, Warner Brothers was preparing a Hollywood feature film. Now, over 30 years later, the character is still mired in contractual limbo, or development hell. 

Narrated by Academy Award-Winner Jonathan Demme (The Silence of the Lambs, Stop Making Sense), I Thought I Told You To Shut Up!! combines stop motion animations with interviews from Boswell, his Hollywood friends, and fans as they discuss the enduring appeal of the World’s Toughest Milkman.

IMDb 

Trailer

Website

Facebook

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment