MSFF

MSFF

Monday, October 28, 2013

Meet the people who ran the festival: Stacy Callies





My name is Stacy Callies and I am a free lance Graphic Designer. I love to design for things that involve important moments in our lives. I have created wedding invitations, baby announcements, special wedding photo collaborations, business cards, business logos, website artwork, and I have had the privilege for the last 5 years to design for the Milwaukee Short Film Festival. It has been a pleasure to capture the moment of I do, hello world, entrepreneur independence, and passion of the arts for others. The Milwaukee Short Film Festival is founded by a few passionate people who put in a lot of hard work to help give other film makers a chance to shine in the spotlight and share their slice of reel life. Short film is a form of creative expression and we as people are at our best when we are creating. Cheers to your slice of reel life and may it inspire the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment