MSFF

MSFF

Thursday, July 18, 2019

2019 Voices Heard Films: Charlie and the Empty Factories

Charlie and the Empty Factories by J. Anthony Ramos
Milwaukee (Milwaukee Premiere)

Running Time: 4 minutes
Screening Time: Friday, Sept 6th 9pm
Thriller/Drama 





Charlie never bought into that, The World is Ending crap, was never afraid of it, but then it did end, he survived, and it suuuuucks. 


Facebook

Twitter

Instagram



Director's Bio:


J. Anthony Ramos (you can call him “Tony”) was born and raised in Southeastern WI. He is an actor, writer, and director who enjoys all film genres, Sci-Fi and Horror in particular. He looks forward to continuing to grow as a storyteller.









Director's Statement:


Having a conversation about the end of world as we know it, I mentioned to my friend, that if it ever did go down, I’d hope I would go quick, and not survive whatever cataclysm ended all civilization. He asked me why, and I told him that because with my luck, I'd be the only one to survive and that would suck. I also added that instead of being grateful to have survived, I’d most likely be a very angry, bitter person, who'd probably turn a little crazy with no one around to talk to. This conversation created Charlie in, Charlie and the Empty Factories.








No comments:

Post a Comment