MSFF

MSFF

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

2018 Voices Heard: Inner

Inner by Ricardo Tenorio
Wisconsin
Running Time: 6 minutes
Screening Time: Friday September 7th 9pm
Drama/Horror
 
.


A girl must over come her inner demons in this journey of music and horror.



Director's Bio:

















From the beginning Ricardo's love for film has been a huge part of his life. Growing up he learned the ways of film with legos and is now able to have his own crew. His film company "Animation Overload" grows everyday with new crew members and fans.

Director's Statement

I am truly in love with the art of film. Its a medium that combines every art form in it. You can have a film with dance, animation, singing, and music. That is what drew me to it, its like nothing else out there. I want to show not only my love for film but my skill in the craft. Innovation is what I strive to bring.

























No comments:

Post a Comment