MSFF

MSFF

Monday, June 18, 2018

2018 Films: Cross My Heart

Cross My Heart by Alex Langosch
Wisconsin (Milwaukee Premiere)
Running Time: 7 minutes
Screening Time: Friday September 7th 6:45 JURIED
Drama/Action/Thriller.

.

Filmed almost entirely without showing faces, Cross My Heart follows the story of a girl looking to save her mother, who is in need of a heart transplant. With time running out, and everyone seemingly against her, she must take matters into her own hands to find the heart.

Press

Director's Bio:















Alex Langosch is a Junior at Marquette University studying Digital Media. His first short film, Cross My Heart, went on to win Marquette's annual student film festival. Alex also works at his school's television station as an Assistant Production Director.


Director's Statement:

I love taking on challenges when making a film. Cross My Heart probably offered the biggest challenge yet. With the decision to not show faces until the very end, it was hard to convey emotion through body language. A lot of hard work was put into the project, and I couldn't have done it without my amazing crew. I believe we have made something special, and I hope you enjoy the film as much as I enjoyed making it.















No comments:

Post a Comment